Thank you for your interest in supporting the Healing Center! When you choose to contribute financially to the Healing Center, you are choosing to do more than support our ministry efforts - you are working right alongside us to make positive change happen in Cincinnati.
You can be assured of our ongoing commitment to monitor and review how we are using these resources and how to best leverage donations and funds.
The Healing Center is a federally recognized 501(c)(3) organization. All donations to The Healing Center are deductible to the extent allowed by the current tax laws.
We can accept donations during our business hours of Tuesday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm, Thursday evening from 5-8 pm, and Saturday from 8 am to noon. To drop off a donation, just drive up the ramp to the door at the back of the building and ring the bell. Someone will come out to happily collect your donation, thanks!
- School supplies
- Clean and gently used clothing and coats for men, women, and children (especially large & tall men’s items). We can only accept in-season clothes.
- Non-perishable food items
- Toiletries and cleaning supplies
- Baby items, baby furniture, and other items such as changing tables, beds, strollers, carriers and car seats
- Baby diapers and formula
- New and gently used household items such as pots & pans, dishes, blankets, sheets and comforters, pillows, curtains, and utensils.
- Small appliances in working condition
- If you have any questions about item donations, please call the Healing Center at 513-346-4080.
Kroger Community Rewards
Each time you use your registered Kroger Plus Card when you purchase groceries, Kroger makes a donation to The Healing Center to help feed the hungry.
It's easy and free! Start raising food dollars for the Healing Center today. Go to Kroger's Commmunity Rewards. Follow these steps:
- Sign In to your online Kroger account or create an account.
- Link Your Kroger Shopper's Card to an organization.
- Type The Healing Center in the Search box, click Search, and select The Healing Center from the list. Click Enroll
- Use your registered Kroger Plus Card every time you shop at Kroger, fill a prescription at the pharmacy, or get Kroger gas.
Your purchases will earn food dollars for The Healing Center.
Any questions, please contact 513-346-4080 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, & convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com.
The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by the customers.
To sign up:
1. Go to smile.amazon.com
2. “Sign in” to your online Amazon account or click on “Create an account”
3. Type “The Healing Center Cincinnati” in the Search box, click Search and select “The Healing Center - Cincinnati” on the list
4. Click the checkbox, “Yes, I understand that I must shop through smile.amazon.com to support The Healing Center” and click Start Shopping
5. To make it easier to find, SAVE smile.amazon.com as a bookmark and always go to that website to shop on AmazonSmile
Questions? Send an email to email@example.com
Do you work for a company that makes matching gift contributions to non-profit organizations? If so, you may be able to double your financial donations to the Healing Center. Many companies desire to contribute to the organizations their employees support.
See if your employer will match your donation:
Go to Double the Donation
Here's how to take part in our matching gifts program:
- SEARCH: Contact your employer's human resources office and ask if your company matches employee donations.
- FILL OUT: Print or request your company's matching gift form or submit via your workplace intranet. Review the program guidelines to see if the Healing Center is eligible.
- SEND: Mail or e-mail completed form to the Healing Center.
We'll handle the rest, and the company will send its matching donation directly to the Healing Center.
Send your completed corporate matching gift forms to:
The Healing Center 11345 Century Circle West
Cincinnati, Ohio 45246
Planned Giving refers to designations from trust funds and wills. The Healing Center may be named as a beneficiary of all or part of your estate, allowing us to meet the needs of children and families for years to come.
For more information please contact Trevor Bryan by phone at 513-671-0422 ext. 226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you choose to contribute financially to the Healing Center, you are choosing to do more than support our ministry efforts — you are working right alongside us to make positive change happen in Cincinnati. You can be assured of our ongoing commitment to monitor and review how we are using these resources and how to best leverage donations and funds.
If you would like more information about making a stock donation to the Healing Center please contact Trevor Bryan, Director of Financial Services, 671-0422, ext. 226 or email email@example.com.