Join our team!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Healing Center. We would love for you to join us in the mission of helping those in need. The Healing Center is an awesome place where volunteers are encouraged to use their gifts, skills, and talents to serve others.
We have a wide variety of serving opportunities available every Tuesday-Saturday on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly schedule.
Top Volunteer Opportunities
- Bi-lingual volunteers
- Daytime volunteers
- Prayer Team and Chaplains
- Childcare (care for children)
- Warehouse volunteers
Volunteer Orientation Info
Your first step to get more info and find out what might be a good fit for you would be to attend Volunteer Orientation. Please fill out the Volunteer Orientation form.
Volunteer Orientation Form
Please email our volunteer program manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for details and scheduling.
List of volunteer opportunities
- Administration Team (data entry, receptionists, filing, etc)
- Assessment Team (interviewers, social workers, good listeners)
- Bicycle Team (repairing bicycles)
- Childcare (care for children)
- Clothing Team (sort and organize clothing)
- Devotions (leaders for both English and Spanish speaking groups)
- Education (teachers, data entry, administrative help)
- Financial Counseling (help guests with budgeting and basic financial planning - training provided)
- Food Services Team (bag groceries, pick up and unload deliveries)
- Guest Support Team (check in guests electronically)
- Hospitality Team (greeters, refreshments)
- Job Coaching (job coaches, job search support)
- Jobs for Life (mentors, administrative help)
- Prayer Team (pray with guests)
We also have group serving opportunities and one-time, give-it-a-try roles available.
Please contact our Volunteer Program Manager, Adrienne Wiley, for details and scheduling at 513-346-4080 ext. 323.
Parents, we have made a place for you and your children too. You're welcome to serve with us at the Healing Center and bring your children along.
The Kids Clubhouse is a safe place we've created just for children (0-5th grade) at the Healing Center. Childcare is provided free of charge to guests and volunteers while at the Center.
Volunteer Prayer & Devotions
We are pleased to provide devotions for our volunteers Wednesday – Saturday, 8:35 – 8:50 AM. Devoting time to God and each other before we begin serving our guests is a great way to start the day.
Volunteers often comment on how much this devotional time among friends ministers to them.
Questions? Contact Adrienne Wiley, our Volunteer Program Manager, at email@example.com.
“And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another…” (Hebrews 10: 24-25)
God Talk Volunteer
God Talk is our online devotions group. Not everyone is able to join us for volunteer devotions but you do not have to miss out.
Take a look at our encouraging messages at Healing Center Volunteer God Talk on Facebook. The content is inspirational and it is a great way to connect with your Healing Center friends.