The VITA tax service at The Healing Center is closed for the 2020 season.
In order to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus, we are no longer making new appointments, and all current appointments have been canceled. We will not reopen this year. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
Here are some options:
- Call The United Way by dialing 211 to get information on open VITA sites.
- Do your own return online using one of the many free online tax software programs.
- Myfreetaxes.com is through H&R block and the United Way
- Turbotaxintuit.com is a free service for low-income filers and will charge you if your income is over a certain amount
- Always read the fine print so that you know what you are getting into
Check irs.gov for the most up to date and accurate information on filing your taxes